So, with her birthday coming up I thought I'd make her one! We had some pink strawberry fabric around, both her favorite color and fruit, so I went in search of some matching fabric. I'm not over thrilled with the "matching", but it's a quilt...and it's done!!
I learned so much from when I made the one for Melody. This time I had the rulers out CONSTANTLY to make sure everything was at a right angle. I also learned to dread the binding and snipping of all the raggedy parts because of all the fine work with my crazy hands...BUT it wasn't as bad as I'd thought, praise God! And the binding is practically invisible!
Karrots helped me pick out the colors and approved it all, but still doesn't know it's for her. I can't wait to surprise her with it at her birthday party!