I've helped pervert Your purposes and desecrate what You created pure and yet You continue to pursue me, to cleanse me with Your love.
I've hurt those dear to You without flinching and yet You seek to heal my heart.
You're relentless in Your forgiveness and You're passionate in Your love.
No matter how hard I try to shut You out You're always there...holding me, never believing for a second I mean it when I say no more.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
- My girlfriend had her baby and a great birth experience! Little Dylan was 10 lb. 6 oz. and 23 inches! (Sound familiar?)
- The kids got to meet their great, great aunt. My mom, the kids and I went to see her Tues. I've only met her once, when great grandma was still alive. Hopefully we'll be having her over for dinner next week since she's like 2 miles away from us!
- I finally got some fabric and patterns to start learning how to sew! I'm attempting an apron without a pattern (tracing one I have) so we'll see how it turns out!
- We have green onions in our backyard that we never planted!
- Red's started our garden.
- We may be getting a patio put in the backyard the beginning of next week!
- My mom and I are getting along! I guess I've usually acted like a teenager and taken a lot of offense at things, even if they were good willed. This has been a huge prayer request, especially since having Karrots.
- Karrots is a great sister. Seriously...I never wanted my brother touching me. She gives him kisses and hugs and is always by his side when he's crying.
- I finally found a good program to make a cookbook! I have all sorts of recipe cards and I've been wanting to put together a book of the ones we use constantly...kind of a family cookbook. Allrecipes.com has a program! You can add your own private recipes to your online recipe box or recipes from their site.
- Karrots has sat on the toilet twice! Given, she'd just pooped in her diaper both times, but she'd grab a book and just sit there. We're working on timing.