As today is Big Red's birthday, he rocks for being born! If he hadn't been born I wouldn't have the amazing life I have now. Through God he's given me our two kids, the ability to stay home, the strength to make it through hard times, the roof over my head, the clothes on my back...everything. I never would have seen Scarlet Pimpernel, stayed at the Apple Farm, had a home birth, explored the Colorado Street Bridge, or visited the La Brea Tar Pits...
Honey, thank you for existing and living through every drull day at work and hectic weekend to make our lives as happy as they are! You rock!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
- That Karrots slept through the night again after a few nights of waking up constantly.
- For the work God's doing in my relationship with my mom.
- For my dad tenderizing his heart for our kids.
- For the money to get and start a scrapbook for Rusty.
- For the energy Big Red brings when he comes home from work.
- For disposable diapers!
- That my kids are fairly easy when we're out and about.
- For the Lord's protection in our lives DAILY.
- For the ability to order things via catalogs...don't have to leave home!
- That even though it's difficult to get the babies recorded, we still have the freedom to have a homebirth.
- That grandma and grandpa are coming down this weekend for Rusty's dedication!