Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Sewing Project

Lately Rusty's been extremely clingy.  Whether it's teething or something else, it's getting difficult to get things done.  I trip over him in the kitchen, get pantsed by him when getting ready for my day, and my wrists are acting up. 

Thus, a new project.  Over at Raising Arrows Amy had a post on the homemade wraps she's made and I noticed she has a baby on her back with the Mei Tai.  Perfect!  Thankfully she linked to the website with the pattern she used.

Now to find the perfect fabric and test my skills...

I'm also working on making some throw pillows for my SIL for Christmas.  I found an instructional online for the cases and another one on making them on a budget and have already made three of them.  I'll try to remember pictures after she gets them for Christmas...

1 comment:

Raising Arrows said...

Ooo! Can't wait to see the final results! Get pics!
Amy
ps-totally can related to getting pantsed...ugh.