Monday, October 19, 2009

Pea Soup Andersen's

On our way up to Cottonwood this weekend we stopped at Pea Soup Andersen's in Santa Nella for lunch. This place is so fun! They have yummy food and a gift store with all sorts of knick knacks and gifts. This is the place we discovered Walter the Farting Dog while on our babymoon in Solvang






I tried their Count of Monte Cristo sandwich. Ham, Turkey and cheese layered in egg bread and grilled, topped with powdered sugar and served with raspberry sauce. YUM!! I can officially say I will be craving these.  Hopefully I can find a good recipe online as there's no way I'll be driving that far for just the sandwich.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sk* said...

Monte Cristos are MY FAVORITE!!!!! Bennigan's makes the best!!!! YUMMY!!!! Now, I'M craving them again! Thanks, Heather! :-P

Mrs. C said...

Mmmmm. What fun!!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Walter the Farting Dog is funny, but not quite as clever as The Mole Who Knew It Was None of His Business. That book made me laugh so hard I almost spewed my coffee all over Borders!