Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

This year my dad took us all out (minus the kids) to a fancy schmancy restaurant for my birthday.  It's one of those places where valet parking is required, they serve your appetizers individually, they have thick paper napkins in stacks in the bathroom, and the sides are served on separate plates.  My dad and I ended up splitting a rack of lamb (delicious!!) and everyone else got a peppered steak.  For dessert:



Banana Flambé!



Then the day of I went shopping with my mom to spend her gift cards (mostly on the kids and a few things for me) and then she watched the kids while Red and I went to Red Robin for my free birthday burger.

Good times!

2 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Mrs. C said...

OO! Lovely.