Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • We were approved for a loan for a new car!
  • A hubby who wants to get us a new car!
  • Good friends!
  • The ability to choose what we eat and be picky about it - even if it can be overwhelming trying to eat healthy at times.
  • The ability to make yummy food!
  • Involved and loving grandparents for my kids. I never knew my dad's parents (one abandoned and one died) and I don't remember my mom's parents making it a point to see us often.
  • Karrots hasn't changed sizes in clothes for a long time! We also finally got her a second pair of sandals. Now when one pair is missing she won't have to go barefoot!
  • We're debt free! (until we get a car!)
  • Azure Standard! Praise God for healthy food co-ops!
  • A daughter with a sense of humor. Whenever she farts she likes to point at someone else (me) and blame them.

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Congrats and hugs! :]

PS I am sure that Karrots has grown. Her pics are very different these last few months, even if she isn't any taller!!