Friday, August 14, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

Red's joined in on my health journey!

From his first sip, he's been addicted to coffee. He gave it up during our first pregnancy to encourage me, but since then it's been a staple.

Recently he's been wondering if his degrading eyesight might have to do with drinking too much caffeine so he did what all book worms do, he rented a book from the library called Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America's #1 Drug. I haven't read it, but it seems to be convincing him that, despite all the the articles stating the opposite, coffee isn't healthy.

As a result, our next Azure order will contain Teeccino Herbal Coffee, a healthy caffeine-free alternative to coffee.

Honey, I love that you made this decision on your own! I love that you have the will-power to achieve your goals! I look forward to many more blooming years together!

No comments: