Friday, July 17, 2009

No More Nappiness!

I know this will disappoint some of you, but I finally did it! I cut her hair! For those of you with little ones with curly hair, you understand why...once it got past a certain length it just kinda wadded up in a big mess in the back, especially after a car ride. Not cute!

The previous post can be considered the "before" shot from the back so here's one from the front:


And the "after":



Admiring her new do...




I ended up putting her in the high chair and giving her a pen, crayons and paper to play with (hence the marks on her belly). I'm sure the cut is not perfect, but thankfully the curls give me grace!

I cut some of Rusty's hair as well, along with nipping a bit of his ear (yikes! - I felt so bad!). There wasn't much to take off except around his ears and on his neck.

3 comments:

sk* said...

Good job!

Gombojav Tribe said...

VERY CUTE!!! Good job! Cutting curly hair so nice....it's so forgiving.

Mrs. C said...

Well, I have to admit you did a good job. Maybe Pippi/Wendy can grow her hair out later when she can groom it herself. Those curls are gorgeous. :]