Friday, July 3, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

As most of those in my life know, I've been going through a bing and trying to discover health. Maybe that's overstating it, but it seriously has been consuming me. I started reading Diet for a New America then my SIL is letting me read The Maker's Diet, which I'm totally stoked about since it's biblical! We also are joining Azure Standards to get healthier foods a bit easier.

Anyway, through it all Red has heard out every crazy idea and thought that has come out of my reading and pondering. He's heard me out and helped me think logical. He's even up for eliminating pork from our diet (that is except when my dad BBQs it). He has been a great sport about this whole thing!

Now I know I'll never get rid of all the sugar or white flour in our lives since Red's addicted to it, but I know he'll at least be up for new recipes that use honey or agave or home-ground flour as substitutes in it. I don't know think any of my attempts at eating healthy would work if not for his full support.

Honey, thanks for encouraging me in this trek. I hope it leads to many more happy and healthy years together!

No comments: