Friday, June 26, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

This past week I haven't felt like much of a mom. I get frustrated easily and I've noticed that I whine...still. Of course, being more aware of how much I suck has gotten me more motivated to do better.

With all that, this morning I found a card from my hubby on the table with a couple gift cards for iTunes. The card says, "I love you! Life's road is an adventure worth having 'cause it's with you!" So sweet! It also themes into our little road trip we're having today, which I was able to get some songs and a movie for with the gift card!

Honey, thank you for making my day! I love your spontaneity!

2 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

What a guy!!!

Where'd you go on a road trip?

Mrs. and Mama K said...

I'll give you a hint...we went to your parents' church today!