Friday, June 19, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

The past week I've noticed how often Karrots yells for and asks for daddy. I don't know if this is a new thing or if I'm just that dense, but I think it's great! She even woke up around the time daddy is usually done with his shower in the morning and able to come get her and started yelling for him.

She's also constantly asking for him when she's awake and ready to get out of her crib and throughout the day. It's been a great tool in helping me get to to cooperate when we've been out and about and it's time to go home. All I say is, "wanna go see daddy?!" and she immediately gets excited and stops screaming, letting me put her in her car seat.

This shows what a great relationship they have. I don't ever remember screaming for my daddy...it was always mommy who had a compassionate heart to come get me.

Honey, you are an amazing father! Thank you for being so involved with the kids, especially Karrots! You are a great role model for all fathers!

1 comment:

Katy Lin :) said...

how sweet! if you get a chance, swing by and enter the giveaways!!! today's the final day of the Birthday Bash!!!