Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Our high school choir director is retiring and we had a party at the last concert last night and we all got to go. It was great seeing old classmates!
  • Eating out with old friends.
  • After a late night my kids all slept past 10am!
  • Rusty is all smiles...even through his teething!
  • Our friend's death has been an eye-opener for my dad and others. He seems to be focusing more on what really matters...people/family.
  • Red's aloe plant was revived! When we moved it died and he recently saw it was back to life again. Praise God for a resurrection!
  • We have an easy to operate digital camera!
  • God gave us the gift of intercessory prayer!
  • I survived a long walk with both kids - one in the Moby wrap and the other in the stroller.
  • My car starts!

1 comment:

Zimms Zoo said...

I am glad that you did this. I was out of town last weekend and yesterday was filled with lots of homeschooling stuff. I plan on jumping back in.