Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • That Karrots slept through the night again after a few nights of waking up constantly.
  • For the work God's doing in my relationship with my mom.
  • For my dad tenderizing his heart for our kids.
  • For the money to get and start a scrapbook for Rusty.
  • For the energy Big Red brings when he comes home from work.
  • For disposable diapers!
  • That my kids are fairly easy when we're out and about.
  • For the Lord's protection in our lives DAILY.
  • For the ability to order things via catalogs...don't have to leave home!
  • That even though it's difficult to get the babies recorded, we still have the freedom to have a homebirth.
  • That grandma and grandpa are coming down this weekend for Rusty's dedication!

2 comments:

Zimms Zoo said...

Always fun when grandparents come to visit.

I was just curious why you went to nicknames. OF course we don't use real names on our blog either (for anyone I mention family or not). I think they are so cute though. Will you run out of red names before kids? :0)

Mrs. and Mama K said...

I guess a part of me is paranoid that if someone really wanted to they could find us...and seeing that I think the kids are super adorable and anyone would want them...I didn't want to have to make the blog private either so this works!

I looked up nicknames for red heads to get the names. Hopefully we won't run out! we'll see how many kids we end up with!