- For our super fertility! We've never had to go through the heartache of "trying to have kids".
- My dad, who's given us an awesome deal on renting this huge and amazing house and who's given my hubby job security for good pay. He also seems to be getting a bit more sensitive in wanting to hang out with the grandkids...don't tell him that, though!
- Big and healthy babies!
- My mom's willingness to help me out weekly even though I don't always treat her right.
- Having the ability to say, "what would I like to eat today" instead of going hungry.
- Breastfeeding; all the lessons it's taught me and the bonding it's given me with my kids.
- Two cars!
- That my hubby text messages me all day...it kinda makes me feel like he's here.
- Hot water!
- Friends willing to help out with my kids...and seeing it as a priviledge instead of a burden.
- A good internet line!
- A good pediatrician!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
In reading Zimms Zoo's blog, I decided to join in the fun for Thankful Thursday!: