Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vocabulary of a 17 Month Old

I've come to accept that our daughter is completely random and a major genius. (Not that it took much convincing!) Her vocabulary astounds me! She's learned so many words from the time of Rusty's birth to now. Here's a list of some of the words she's using:

what
ball
juice
cheese
please
nose
ear
teeth
shoes
dada
mama
tongue
book
baby
two (and after one!)
watch (knows it as a verb and a noun!)
water (wawa)

and this just in..."no".

(She's also been knodding her head for "yes" for quite a while, but hasn't said it.)
I guess it's time to get ready for a new season...

Sitting in a box dinner was brought over in...


Playing peek behind the curtains

"Rusty, it's for you!"

video

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

LOL she is such a cutie with that phone!!

New banner pic. I like!

sk* said...

LOL! (literally, I'm not playing!)She's so funny! "TWO!". I LOVE little kid voices!