Friday, February 27, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

This Sunday Big Red surprised me with a gift. He snuck up behind me and gave me a hug and an envelope. When I asked what it was for he said it was my birth gift. Inside there was a card on which he wrote:


To my dearest love...

I can't but try to express my love and gratitude for you. You put off all selfish pursuits to mother my children the best you can.

God smiled on me when He made this match. And what a pair; a pair that became a trio.

And now we are four. I'm so proud of you! You never hesitate but always do what is right for our new ones.

I love you lots and lots! I want to cover you with my love like the dew caresses the dawn. So, rest easy love, for tomorrow brings more paths we shall walk together.

Te
amo,
Big Red

There was also a pamphlet and a gift card for an urban day spa for $175! They give facials, massage therapy, mud wraps, sugar scrubs, ear candling, and more!

My husband spoils me! Sorry ladies! He's taken!

3 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

wowza!!! what a sweetheart! i have to admit to being more than a little jealous of your spa day! :) enjoy yourself girl - you more than earned it! :)

Gombojav Tribe said...

NICE!!!!

Mrs. C said...

Awww, that was sweet!