Friday, February 6, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!

There are many, but this week we created a new memory. Our friend, Kevin Le, who was our photographer for our wedding and non-engagement photos, came over on Wed. night to take family pictures. I searched the internet throughout the day to get ideas of poses I really wanted.

First off, I was amazed at how well the kids did! (Once I get the files I'll be sharing them.) Rusty was super calm and relaxed and Karrots was all smiles and listening to the direction Kevin gave her.

Well, one of the pictures I found was the baby naked and the daddy holding him. So, we stripped them down and set up a sheet for a background and by the time we were about to take the picture, Rusty pooped. Now, he's still at the lovely mustard breastfed poop so it kinda sprayed everywhere.

As of yet, I'm not 100% sure BIG RED finds the humor in it, but he was a great sport. He just stood there and announced that he was fine and to finish getting pictures. I did butter him up after by making him chocolate chip cookies the way he likes them (gooey) and loving on him.

Honey - thanks for being such a good sport and being so involved in getting the pictures. You were amazing! Can't wait to have our beautiful family up and displayed!

2 comments:

tara @ kidz said...

Hooray for husbands with a sense of humor! Mmmm and gooey chocolate chip cookies! =)

Gombojav Tribe said...

hahahahaha!!! At least it wasn't in his hair like the time Belgee rubbed poop in Gana's hair! Gana still doesn't find that as funny as I do!