Friday, January 9, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

As I mentioned in my last post, my husband has been amazing the past few weeks in letting me have some "me" time. Not once has he complained or needed an explanation as to why I've been hiding in the back room and leaving him with Karrots. Instead, he's been super helpful in changing Karrots' diaper and even putting her to bed at times AND doing it all with joy.

Along with getting alone time, I've enjoyed listening to him playing with her and bonding. He is so adorable! He has his own little games he plays with her that gets her cracking up. I love it!

Thanks honey for understanding without words! I love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a wonderful father!!!

You are very blessed!

-Ashley

Katy Lin :) said...

awwww! a great husband and a great daddy! sounds like you got the whole package!

Mrs. C said...

1 day!! Woo-hoo!

He looks like he's having a lot of fun!!