Monday, December 29, 2008

What's Been Making Me Smile...

  • Karrots saying "amen" as we grab her hand before eating to pray.
  • Karrots grabbing the papers every time I print something out and handing them to me. What a great little helper!
  • My husband mounting a candle holder on our bedroom wall before I even think of mentioning it needs to be done.
  • A friend telling me that she shows her mom a picture of Karrots randomly throughout the day and it brings her joy every time!
  • Having a camera that works off the bat!
  • Giving Big Red a bad hair cut...and him not caring.
  • Sleeping more than 4 hours before having to use the restroom again!
  • Watching Big Red being the greatest daddy ever!

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Yup, you've got a cute family all right. :]

Gombojav Tribe said...

I LOVE that picture in your header!!! That is seriously adorable!!! You should blow it up and frame it for the house!!

btw, Gana said yesterday, "We haven't seen Dave and Heather for a long time." *sign* Busy season, tired pregnant ladies, our houses farther apart now....all working against us! But we do miss you!!!

Zimms Zoo said...

I keep thinking that I am going to check in and your next post is going to be about having the baby.

This is a great list! I love your new picture too!