Friday, December 19, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!

The past couple weeks I've been without a car due to Big Red's car not working and him taking mine to work. As we are actually trying to follow our budget and my husband is a genius, he has been collecting car parts and books from the library on how to fix his car. The problems he's having have to do with his oil pan (he may have hit something) and his brakes.

He can read a book and figure anything out! That's what he did with the dining table. He still has books on wood and its properties so he can become an expert. Our library consists of text books and the such, like Linear Algebra, jump roping, swing dancing, machine component design, electronics, html, etc., that he got simply to study.

I love you honey! I'm so glad I married a nerd! *;o)

3 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Amazing to find someone who loves to study just for the sake of learning! He'll probably be one of those people who lives until their 130 just because he never stops learning!

Mrs. and Mama Knifton said...

Ya, I definitely hope it's a trait he'll pass onto the kids...

sk* said...

jump roping? He didn't know how or what? :-)