Saturday, December 27, 2008

Midwife Appointment #2

Well, I finally saw my friend and midwife's assistant, Christy, today. My blood pressure is normal. The baby is somewhat posterior. She had to pause a few times in checking his position because I kept having contractions. He is off to my left side so I get to go on www.spinningbabies.com to find some exercises to help him turn around. She also quickly found the heart beat (thank God!) and let me listen. I think she said it was 140 something. I also got a list of a few others things to have handy for the birth, like trash bags, shower curtains and old towels.

Here's hoping we'll all see the new baby soon!

2 comments:

Zimms Zoo said...

Wow 2 visits. That is awesome. I don't know how you have the patience for that. I can never wait for the next one just to hear the heartbeat.

I will be praying that you have safe delivery and that things go quickly.

Mrs. and Mama Knifton said...

It's easy...the baby is SUPER active so I don't worry if he's still in there. *;o)