Friday, November 21, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!

Big Red is the mastermind at getting Karrots to sleep while we are out and about. I simply am not patient or peaceful enough to hold her until she falls asleep AND through her nap time, which is usually over an hour.

For the longest time Kartos took her first nap on Sundays during the service. Big Red would leave the room if she got too fussy and just held her close until she stopped fighting and gave in to rest. This has always been a huge gift to me. It also shows how much he desires me to hear the Word of God without distractions.

Thanks you, honey, for being such a great daddy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It is alway so nice to see our men being amazing fathers!

We don't have children yet. But he is always so great with children! I can't wait to see how he is with our own children!

Thanks for sharing!

-Ashley