Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall Decor

As we actually have room and wall space this year, and with a little encouragement from my husband, I went all out this year in Fall decorations. It mostly took a couple trips to Tall Mouse and a boutique. Here's a little tour of the displays...

The painting, from Bed, Bath & Beyond, and sconce crosses, from Mervyn's, are permanent fixtures for this room. The fall garland was $15 and the turkey on the floor was under $15, both at Tall Mouse. I also got beads around the candle from there as well; gold and red are there now and I have a set of green strands for Christmas.




The pilgrims were $24 for the set and the botany bunches were 65% off, both at Tall Mouse. My mom gave us our wedding frame as a gift last year.

The two cornucopias were made from botany bunches and cones I got from Tall Mouse.



I picked this up at a boutique that a couple ladies from my church participated in. Eileen Chapman made this pumpkin.


This is also from the boutique. Lynne Garcia made it. Both of these ladies work together and make everything from home decor to wedding bouquets.


2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

WOW your whole house is lookin' sharp!

Zimms Zoo said...

I love the decorations! I plan on picking up some fall clearance decorations for next year.