Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prayer Request

Update Sept. 12: Her fever was gone by the end of the next day, praise God! She's still having problems sleeping, though. Gotta get those molars in!

Karrots hasn't been feeling well. After we got home this afternoon she took a nap and woke up with a fever. Her molars seem to be coming in so I thought it might have to do with teething, but she's been acting dosile instead of screaming. She rested her head on me for over an hour and a half, not even sleeping the whole time. As much as I enjoyed it and wish she did this normally, she doesn't...especially not for so long.

Please pray that whatever it is that she'll be feeling bright and cheery like usual and her fever will go away.

3 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Poor little Ruby!

I hope she feels better soon!

Mrs. C said...

Prayers!!

Mrs. C said...

Checking back to see how Jessica is doing. Hope all is well!! I know how hard that is to see your child sick. many hugs to ya.