Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beach Trip

This Sunday a bunch of friends and us went to the beach to celebrate a birthday and to say goodbye to a friend. It was a blast! It was also Karrots' first time at the beach. She didn't leave the blanket. As soon as she touched the sand she wanted it off her hand...







After eating cherries...




While we were there one of our friends told us how beneficial signing can be for babies. She taught Karrots (and us) how to sign "more." We tried it last night at dinner. All I have to say is Karrots must be a genius!

2 comments:

Sarah-Kate said...

We signed a lot with Diego when he was a baby. I took signing in high school, so I was thrilled that I finally got to put it to use! He was soooo cute!!!!!

Zimms Zoo said...

We are trying that with my nephew. He doesn't talk words we can understand. SOmetimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.