Friday, April 11, 2008

Animals!

Remember the post about our pets? Well, this morning Big Red sent me this pix message from our parking lot:





We had peacocks! I know there are some at the L.A Arboretum, but would never have dreamed they would come this far! Sweet!

We went looking for them a couple hours after I got the picture and they weren't out, but they came back later and I got some pix with a better camera...



They flew over the fence and were along side the wash.

When out looking for the birdies earlier today we saw Mr. Turtle out, a huge grasshopper, and a humming bird. I love this place!



AND! Our ducks are back! They disappeared for a long time and Big Red saw them fly in this evening...

Watching all the animals...

1 comment:

Tyson and Heather said...

Our apartment complex is so unpredictable!!