Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!!

The love of truth lies at the root of much humor. - Robertson Davies


Regarding my last post: April fools! We're not really pregnant...that we know of. (Because of this little gag, I just know that this will be the month I miss my period and find out I'm pregnant!)

I hope you all don't hate me. I've gotten phone calls and had to confess it was a lie. (I did a post because I couldn't possibly tell anyone via the phone without cracking up.) I posted it mainly for my mom as she has been harassing me about it since we had Karrots.

'Til next month!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a dork.

I can never trust you again. :-P

--sk*

Zimms Zoo said...

Oh my goodness. That was good. I thought about doing something like that but couldn't go through with it.
No more sympathy for you ;0p

It is a good thing you don't live around here you just might be in trouble! (just kidding)

That was very convincing!

Apprentice said...

Hahahahaha. Did your mom kill you? Are you still alive? That's too funny. Where did you get the picture of the pos. pregnancy test? ( Or was it from Jessica? )

Too funny.

Mrs. and Mama Knifton said...

I'm still alive! We got the picture from the internet.

I had to post it because it's easier to lie on the computer than in person or on the phone... *;o)

Mrs. C said...

God has a way of paying people back for crying wolf like that.

Triplets. Next month. Bam. LOL! And no one will believe you ;]

I have three sets of children 18 mos apart or less. It's easier that way b/c you do all the diapers, car seats etc. at once.