Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Angels in our Midst

Have you been watching the weather report? I haven't!

I went to Target today to pick up some frames for the family photos we took. On the way, it was a little chilly and quite cloudy.

After spending an hour or so there, I went to face the doors to leave and guess what! It was raining!

Karrots' had a bunch of boogers all day and here I am with her in a stroller with blankets and photo frames stuffed in the bottom pocked of the stroller and one sitting on top and having to walk home in the rain.

After calling my husband and him telling me that I won't melt in the rain, I asked a cashier for a plastic bag to wrap the bottom part of Karrots' blanket in so she wouldn't get wet and headed out.

Lord! What did I get myself into?!

I nonchalantly shot up prayers to make it stop raining and to keep Karrots dry.

By the time I got to the driveway of Target a man with an umbrella came running over to cover me. I found out he was from Korea and going to the Poly Language school down the street from us. I mentioned that a couple of families at our church were housing Korean students. Once I explained again what I said he said that HE was a Christian! His name is Tamine and he is living with a homestay out here! He walked me all the way to my street and then offered me his umbrella for the rest of the way home! Wow! What a gentleman!

Praise God for providing! What a blessing! He sent me an angel...

No comments: