Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snapfish Bites!

I ordered a bunch of ornaments for Christmas presents back in November and they're still not here. They even gave me a credit for one of them and didn't tell me which one. Their customer service is ridiculous! Here's a little example:

Me: FYI - I still haven't received this order. (I replied to the order confirmation they sent me.)

Them: Hi Heather, Thank you for writing to us. We request you to be more specific and clear so that we can provide you a better and faster service. We look forward to hearing from you soon. (This seems to be the only response they have as it's the only one I get every time I write them!)

Me: More clear? (This is the 3rd email respondence I have going with them so I was a little ticked.) The order number was on the email you sent me that I replied to. I ordered multiple ornaments in November and still haven't received them. They were finished and shipped December 2nd and I still haven't received them. Is there a way to track them or find out what's going on with the order?

Them: Hi Heather, Thank you for writing back to us. Please be informed that we can resubmit your order but cannot assure you delivery before christmas. For further information on shipping please visit the following link, http://www.snapfish.com/helpshipping. If you have any other questions please reply to this email.

That's just the email regarding the package I haven't received. Here's the one regarding the credit:

Them: Dear Heather, You have been issued a credit! Below are the details: Type of credit card: MC. Total Credit:$10.82. Your credit card has been credited for $10.82. If you have any questions about this email or your order, just reply to this email or send an email to service@snapfish.com.

Me: What is this credit for? Did something not go through?

Them: Hi Heather, Thank you for contacting us. Your message has been received, reviewed and forwarded to our advanced level support staff for a solution. They will be in touch with you as soon as possible. We are sorry for any delay or inconvenience you may have experienced.

Them: Hi Heather, Thank you for writing to us. Please note that this issue has already been handled by some of our representatives and issued a refund of $10.82 to your order#38527430-06G towards blurry ornaments. Hope fully this clarifies your problem, if not please let us know.

Does this tell you anything? My question: What ornament was it so I can get a different gift for that person? It obviously wasn't handled already if I hadn't been made known of it.

I've also had to call them regarding a coupon they sent in the email not working. Their system says it doesn't exist. The phone call took forever and the lady on the line kept putting me on hold and had very little, if any, customer service training. What she said that made sense and was somewhat considerate seemed to be part of a script.

Conclusion: Snapfish is great for sharing your photos as they don't charge. I've never had a problem with receiving prints and the photo books we ordered were shipped timely UPS. BUT! They can't seem to get their act together regarding shipping other things and customer service. My account says that this order was shipped Dec. 2 and it was standard shipping, which is 3-5 business days. Ha! It's already the 18th! Never again!

No comments: