Thursday, December 13, 2007

Children are a Blessing from God




"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. "
Psalm 139:13-16

"Children are an heritage of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them..."
Psalm 127:3-5


"Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger."
Psalm 8:2

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5




How Beautiful are the Feet of those who bring good news, proclaim peace, bring glad tidings of good things, proclaim salvation, and proclaim to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Isaiah 52:7


He who spares the rod hates his son,
but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.
Proverbs 13:24

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Deuteronomy 6:6,7

 "Like newborn babies you should crave - thirst for, earnestly desire- the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto [completed] salvation; Since you have [already] tasted the goodness and kindness of the Lord."
I Peter 2:2-3

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Those feet pictures are so cute. Nothin' cuter than baby feet.