Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cradle Cap and Games

As of Monday we have officially diagnosed Karrots with Cradle Cap, which is basically baby dandruff. It looks a lot like this:

Supposedly it will just go away in a few months. I started putting Biosilk on it and brushing out the flakes after I picked at it then I learned oil and brushing is recommended! Yeah for wisdom from the Lord!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I left Karrots on her diaper changer to grab something and came back to find this:

She found a fun bag someone had given us for her baby shower and pulled it out to play with. She cracks me up!

She's enjoying the falling game. When I hold her she pushes herself back and when I catch her she giggles like crazy.

She also likes playing "SSSSuper Baby!" This basically consists of holding her over my head so her chubby cheeks just hang.

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Now that she's starting to roll (and it's seems like they do so overnight!) you can't leave her for even a second on the changing table.

Wow, I can't believe she's so big now, but I know she is! WOW!