Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


To the love of my life, my best friend, the father of my child...Happy Anniversary (yesterday)! I can't believe it's been a year already! Nine months, I understand...but a year? At the same time, it feels like it's always been us...You in my life makes it complete. Without you I wouldn't have a beautiful red-headed daughter! You were my strength throughout the pregnancy. That time helped assure me that you can be and are my rock.
Thank you for a wonderful time yesterday! I'm so glad we could get away together! The play was perfect! I love that you know me so well! I look forward to many more years with you! I'll follow you to the ends of the earth. The rest of my life just isn't enough, which is why I'm glad we'll have eternity!
All my love...

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Awwww.....

Happy Anniversary to the mooshiest, gushingest, lovingest and cutest couple!