Monday, October 29, 2007

Karrots' Habits

Good Habit: Now some of you may think I'm nuts, but Karrots knows exactly what to do when we're changing her...that is she automatically puts her legs up for you to take her diaper off and wipe her. She's so smart! Even Karrots, who watched her while we had our date, pointed it out.



Bad Habit: I think she's starting to prefer the bottle to the breast. I can't be 100% sure, but she wasn't taking my left and so I offered her my right, which she didn't take either. Now, the left may have been empty and the right may have had salt on it, but she kept moving her head and latching on again and then crying and so the cycle went. I talked to her and let her know that I was going to have to take the bottle away for good if she kept it up. She only did it twice. The rest of the time she's been fine with the breast...



1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Oooooo, careful with that bottle! Naughty little girl.

:-)