Friday, August 10, 2007

Prego Update

Just a few things I see as milestones...

We got our co-sleeper yesterday! I had the honor of taking apart the crib (meaning Big Red didn't stop me once I started) and we both helped set it up the co-sleeper (meaning he secured the sleeping pad when I gave up). One more step!

I've leaked colostrum a couple times. My milk machines are starting to work! Once was a few weeks ago and the other last week, but I failed to mention that earlier in my posts.

Last, but not least (this may be TMI, but is a sign the baby's coming) - A huge part of my mucus plug came out yesterday! Some was out a few days ago but I didn't think anything of it because of the primrose pills. My midwife had said part of the capsule may come out and, even though it was the first time that had happened and I've been doing those pills for well over a couple weeks, I thought it might be attributed to that, but I hadn't taken the night before yesterday and I leaked a LOT. I've heard labor could be coming in a couple days or up to 3 weeks away. We'll see!

1 comment:

Flo Oakes said...

Woo hoo, mucus plug!!!!!!!!
Exciting:)