Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prego Pix

It's well past that time again! These were taken 8/8/07 - at 38 weeks. (Ignore the mess in the background!)



Does this look like an over-due belly?!

I made sure to get the pics with my shirt up so you could tell it wasn't a basketball!

BTW - the Dr. we went to that weeks told me to let all of you know that the V scar on my belly is from a belly button ring. He told me that I should warn all my friends what happens when you get pregnant. I didn't say it, but I was thinking, "but my husband likes my belly button ring so the prego part might not have happened were it not for the ring..." For those of you who are curious, it hasn't closed up yet! I wore the ring until I couldn't (the stretching really hurt). My hubby got me the special prego ring that's just a wire with beads on the end. It looked weird so I didn't wear it, but I put it through every month to see if it's closed.

1 comment:

Flo Oakes said...

Haha...boys...My husband likes belly button rings to.
Actually, before we even knew we liked each other I heard him tell someone that belly buttons were "sexy". Of course, I keep meaning to get one, and keep getting pregnant. I'm not sure what one would look like on my stretch marked post baby belly! Ha!