It says the 17th! I talked to Simona once she saw the picture and she mentioned that she needed a report explaining the date, etc., for it to be valid. So, we're going to wait it out. She ensured that we wouldn't be inducing or sending me to the hospital. We'll wait two weeks after July 30th and if the baby hasn't come, then she'll check my cervix and see if I'm dialated and we'll go from there. Arg! At least she's not giving up on us!