Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Maya Wrap

I ordered a Maya Wrap a couple weeks ago and finally got it yesterday! The UPS guy came too early on Fri. and Monday we had our Bradley class, so...finally!

I also finally decided to take a friend's advice and tried on my husband's clothes. I guess she read somewhere that it's a great way to save money on maternity clothes, and as I was home anyway...PLUS! I cut my husband's hair last night and it was the first time I didn't get hair all over MY clothes! *;oD

Here are some shots of me trying the Maya Wrap out last night (Notice the clothing - thanks honey!):

This is the "Newborn Carry"


...and the "Snuggle Hold" where he's upright

(I'm throwing this one in as an extra...my husband, the photographer!)

Here's a shot of the inside of the baby crib and my oh-so-willing "victims" to practice on


I also went through the video today. Very informative and great tips, like wearing the wrap and a big jacket during winter. Just zip it up and use the tail of the wrap to help insulate and you're off! No bundling necessary, esp. if it's a brief trip. Also, it's a great seat belt in a shopping cart. She also shows how to use them with twins! I had to laugh when she tied it around the little boy as a leash, though...

One thing I love about the wrap already is how easy it seems to breastfeed discreetly. Just move the baby up closer to the tit and cover with the tail of the wrap if needed.

No comments: